Sunday, May 27, 2012

Karma

Karma come in two, good and bad.

You never know when it will come. Yesterday, I didn't even notice that i have dropped my key on the streets. One of my friend pass by and saw the car key on the street and she pick it up and return to me.

SO many cars have passed by and yes, it did crush onto my key, but fortunately it was not spoiled. I mean, of so many people that pass by there, no one noticed it but she did. She noticed it and return to me. People have said to me before, why I still treat her so good as a friend after all that she have done to me...My response was "we never know when we might ever need their help in the future.". Not implying that I want her help or anything else. It is just doing good things to people is not hurtful even if they don't acknowledge or appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment