Friday, October 23, 2009

Gathering

Recently went for a gathering to meet some old friends.
So much to catch on....
I even heard that a friend of mine is going to Canada by the end of the year.
Lucky for this friend that the partner will be paying the bill for it.
So good....almost 5k...but I think is a small value for a rich family!!!
I wonder how are they now??
Quite sometime i have not seen them....
Plus my primary classmate has been calling me for a gathering too...
but due to exams..i kept reject them....
i wonder when will be the next time so that i can meet them again,...
How long has it been??? 10y? ya i think so...last seen them was in Std 6
SO i guess all of us have chance a lot...i heard they have all come out to work already.
I guess only i am still studying. What to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment