Thursday, July 2, 2009

Assignment!!!

The instrument assignment was...one damn hard, tedious, and whatever you can think off....It took me such long hours to look for informations and read up...when almost done...suddenly one guy go ask lecture and he say need add this...

I was like OMG...haven't i have enough at hand??? For the mark sake...I went back and redo, add additional info and yes...dig up info AGAIN.....Then when finally i want to conclude my work....Today.,..morning...our dearest Steph...show her part of the job....When i have a look...you know what??? I felt that she is like GOD....so many things she can include in!!! By comparing it seems like I have indeed lack of a huge bundle of information in it....so how??? Instead of staying back to study....i went back home to do the assignment....Sob....

I have spent almost 1 and a half day on this....OMG...hopefully it will go through this time and not being reject back and asked to redo...
To my fellow classmates....please do now...don't think of last minutes...You will go crazy....
Anyway good luck to you all....Alas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment