I know who u re. U re talking bout the author. But don u think that u re the 1 wit problem?? In such short time...so many ppl left u!! The author was wit u all the way along til don know what happen? One that was so friend wit u also left u...Don u think u should think if the prob is wit u? Just advice from 1 who know u!!
Whatever you want to think is your right. I know I didn't receive anything. Don't say until you are so great...with "When you realize the truth, is still not too late...". I can say among all of them i was the one who really put everything into it. So I have no reason to lie about the things that you give me. I was the one who try to avoid arguement. It was you that argue all the time.
to the someone....the author actually cares bout u a lot...hvnt u noticed yet?? please...wake up...open up your eyes...appreciate this before you really lose everything...
You are not qualified to comment anything about me. You should feel more ashame of yourself. What happen between us is because of you too. I reuse the author once said to me to you: "if you were to let things go and forget it, it will be better now! You want to make things hard is up to you but don't make it hard for others around you!" In case you've forgotten what went off, I can well-recall it word by word for you. I upset on you more than to the author because his judgement has been clouded.
i'm not trying to be offensive here...seriously. i have no grudge against you...but afte reading the posts around this blog...and somehow linking it together... i find that the author has many posts talking about issues with you, the guy that often comment here defending yourself.
but have you ever wonder something? IF the author doesn't care about you, he can actually leave you easily without saying a word like others did, without ever wondering about ur feelings or condition, he WILL not even bother about the problem you guys have, he WILL not even try to ask you to change!! he can just run away easily~~
but why? why does he bother himself with all those problems with you? why? he's too free with nth else more meaningful to do?? answer me this. why...
Earth continue to circle itself.
ReplyDeleteWhat goes around comes around.
So as what you have done to someone's life.
I know who u re. U re talking bout the author. But don u think that u re the 1 wit problem?? In such short time...so many ppl left u!! The author was wit u all the way along til don know what happen? One that was so friend wit u also left u...Don u think u should think if the prob is wit u? Just advice from 1 who know u!!
ReplyDeleteWhen you leave this world,
ReplyDeleteask the God about everything you said in "Are you",
especially the last one.
When you realize the truth,
is still not too late...
Whatever you want to think is your right. I know I didn't receive anything. Don't say until you are so great...with "When you realize the truth,
ReplyDeleteis still not too late...". I can say among all of them i was the one who really put everything into it. So I have no reason to lie about the things that you give me. I was the one who try to avoid arguement. It was you that argue all the time.
to the someone....the author actually cares bout u a lot...hvnt u noticed yet?? please...wake up...open up your eyes...appreciate this before you really lose everything...
ReplyDeleteYou are not qualified to comment anything about me. You should feel more ashame of yourself.
ReplyDeleteWhat happen between us is because of you too. I reuse the author once said to me to you: "if you were to let things go and forget it, it will be better now! You want to make things hard is up to you but don't make it hard for others around you!" In case you've forgotten what went off, I can well-recall it word by word for you. I upset on you more than to the author because his judgement has been clouded.
i'm not trying to be offensive here...seriously. i have no grudge against you...but afte reading the posts around this blog...and somehow linking it together...
ReplyDeletei find that the author has many posts talking about issues with you, the guy that often comment here defending yourself.
but have you ever wonder something?
IF the author doesn't care about you, he can actually leave you easily without saying a word like others did, without ever wondering about ur feelings or condition, he WILL not even bother about the problem you guys have, he WILL not even try to ask you to change!! he can just run away easily~~
but why? why does he bother himself with all those problems with you? why? he's too free with nth else more meaningful to do??
answer me this. why...