These few nights i couldn't sleep well....
Lying on the bed rolling from side to side.....i couldn't get myself into sleep. Instead, i kept on recalling some old memories. It feels like my life just pass by me like a movie...i view back the path i have choosen and the path that i wish to choose but didn't!!!! Kind of sad for me to not do waht i want just because of lack of confidence!!! If i were to learn from this is that I must pursuit what i dream of with confident and passion.
But then I also thinks of my future.... I was thinking of what i want to acheive from here.....Planning my life a head of me...such as getting a house for myself at least by 2017. Be able to support my family in the sense of emergency....
To those who read this....we must save for our parents....not for their usage but is for the sake of illness. I have seen 2 of my grandparents being ill and need to seek medical attention which of cause is very expensive. If my father have not have the brothers to help to pay the bill together...then my grandparents would not have live a few years longer!!!
Hence I tell myself...i must not waste too much and only to buy what is necessary.
I hope to ahve a good night sleep tonight..... as it is very tiring for the mental to not have a proper rest!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment